About Me

I feel your pain, high school is tough, and the stress that comes with it overwhelming. I get what you’re going through, it is hard being a high achieving student, balancing homework with extracurricular activities and family with school life. So this blog site will be your excuse to stop what you’re doing and enjoy some fun procrastination before going back out in the real world.

Now that we are over the eye catching and engaging bold statement, I can tell you about the girl behind ❤La Blogs❤! I have a pretty cool life. My name is La Bella and I live in Australia. My family consists of My marvellous Mother, my fantastic Father, my dashing dog and me. By day I am an average, well-educated and respected high school student that thrives at school, but by night I am a Dancer, Singer, Actor and piano player. I love the arts and I would like to continue that love into adult hood.

5 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT LA BELLA:

1. I love Meerkacts, Sheep and Hedgehogs;
  2. My favourite deserts are Gingerbread and any type of ice cream;
  3. I have been a part of Jason Colman’s Ministry of Dance in Melbourne;
  4. One of my best friends is Grace from ‘GEM Blogs’; and
  5. Jellyfish love me as I have been stung by them over 6 times.

Now let’s get serious. On the slightly rainy day of the 2nd of February 2017, I was told that I needed to create a blog. Immediately  I felt a rush of doubt and thought how could I procrastinate from doing this? “How would I be able to keep the posts regular?” “What on earth would I talk about?” “Nobody would follow me, would they?” Now, what I was doing there is called stressing. I do it a lot and I bet you do to. So that’s how my blog came about. To help people that are under stress or doubt. The next time you are feeling freaked out, just come and have a laugh with me. I will post regularly and my blog will be filled with random topics that make you smile on the outside, as well as the inside. When you feel the urge to procrastinate or need a break from life, just come and join the family here at ❤La Blogs❤.

Students, teachers and parents are all welcome here, as there will be content that will suit everyone’s personality. Whether you are a tomboy and love quadbikes and mud (like me), a Star Wars freak that lives for out of space (also like me), a girly girl that adores pretty colours and cute animals (surprisingly, also like me), or a geeky dude that likes being the fun fact fanatic and the best at timetables (again, also like  me), ❤La Blogs❤ has it all.

The next time you are stressed, take a break and give it a rest.

❤ La Blogs❤, over, out and off line.